Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Are we an Amazon's Toy? How long will they keep this Game?

Hello everyone. As I have insisted many times, I am blocked by Amazon from login to my account.

However, Amazon recently sent me a mess of content email again.

----------------------------------------------------
Selling in Toys & Games on Amazon.com

Dear Seller,

We are pleased to inform you that as of January 5, 2019, sellers can again list seller-fulfilled items in the Toys & Games store. If you had seller-fulfilled Toys & Games listings that were unavailable due to Toys Holiday Selling Guidelines, these listings are now available to relist in your seller account.   

To relist your seller-fulfilled toy listings one at a time, please view your inactive listings in the Manage Inventory section of your seller account. Update the sale price and quantity currently on hand and save your changes.

Professional sellers can update seller-fulfilled toy listings in bulk using an inventory template. Sale price and quantity should be updated and uploaded via the Manage Inventory section of your seller account.

If you have updated the data for your Toys & Games listings as described above and the listings do not appear on the site within 24 hours, please contact us by clicking ‘Contact Seller Support‘ in your seller account.

Regards,

Amazon Services
----------------------------------------------------

Although I can not login to my account, I was robbed Amazon of my products and money, how do I sell toys and games?

Of course I reply to this email. But Amazon's correspondence is the same as usual. "Never respond". This is Amazon's basic response.

Are we boys Jeff's toys? How long will he be playing with us? Probably after 25 years he discards the toys. But we can not be friends close with him.

Thank you for reading my complaints. I will write again.

[Related articles]
-"We banished you from our Empire. But pay the taxes" ?
-Is "Amazon India" synonymous with the lawless zone?
-Is Amazon policy higher than in any country's constitution and laws?

No comments:

Post a Comment