Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Will shipping costs be deficit in overseas shipment?

Hello everyone. I will introduce Amazon's terrible service I experienced as a customer.

In recent years Amazon has started to overseas(global) shipping? In the past, only books or CDs could be delivered overseas. This is a really big development. If really it is.

Even here Amazon fraud is emerging. At least 3 times I remember, Amazon has "lost" the products I ordered with overseas shipment.

The feature of a "lost" products are that it is big, long, or heavy. You guys already understood. Right? Yes. If Amazon delivered them to me, Amazon will be in deficit due to shipping cost. So they "lost" them before shipping them.

By the way, the name of the delivery service is "i-parcel". This is provided by UPS. Perhaps Amazon can issue a tracking number before actually shipping the product. It is possible that UPS is an accomplice though it is not wanting to think.

I chatted to Amazon customer service and pursued about this matter. They said this was a "Rare shipping accident".

I snapped at that time. They continued and said, "If you wait another week, Amazon will ship the replacement." This was a ridiculous proposal.

"Amazon has lost 3 items of my overseas shipping products. Still you say this as a rare case? What would you do if you "lost" a replacement? Can you take responsibility?"

Amazing things happened here. Said the Amazon customer service.

"Can you take responsibility for delivery? Are you a carrier?"

I was amazed, but I told him back.

"Sometimes so."

After silencing about 10 minutes each other, I decided to receive a refund for finish this matter. Truly Amazon is a nice company(Irony).

Thank you for reading my complaints. I will write again.

[Related articles]
-Want to experience the lowest customer service?
-Did @AmazonHelp help who?
-No.1 one way company in the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment