Thursday, December 13, 2018

How can do if you can not login to your Amazon account?

Hello everyone. If you can not login to your Amazon account unexpectedly like me, how can we contact Amazon? In some cases the following email address list may be valid.

account-confirmation@amazon.com
copyright@amazon.com
jeff@amazon.com
notice@amazon.com
payments-funds@amazon.com
pq-review@amazon.com
seller-evaluation@amazon.com
seller-performance@amazon.com
seller-performance-policy@amazon.com
vendorexpress@amazon.com

In fact, many of these may be irrelevant to not being able to login to your account. However, you have the right to contact these email addresses. Because you are customer or seller of Amazon.

I sent messages to these email addresses many times. But, including Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, they never respond me. Still we should keep on making efforts to contact Amazon. When you give up, Amazon will rob your rights and interests with ridicule.

Thank you for reading my complaints. I will write again.

[Related articles]
-How did John Smith get a reply from Amazon?
-Will Jeff reply to my letter?
-Can Amazon.com customers chat or call to Amazon?

No comments:

Post a Comment