Sunday, December 16, 2018

Can Amazon.com customers chat or call to Amazon?

Hello everyone. I mentioned earlier that @AmazonHelp on Twitter is useless than I imagined.

But I traced their tweets and found the contact link to Amazon by chance today.

I have not verified whether this is valid or not. But I'm glad that this will be a little help for the customers.

Click to Chat :http://amzn.to/1yz5a43
Click to Call :http://amzn.to/1jzf2cp

Unfortunately these link are not valid for me who has login problem. But it may be useful for customers who have other problems with login enabled. I hope your problem will be resolved soon.

And these are probably only valid for Amazon.com (US) customers. UK, India, Japan and other customers need to look for alternative routes.

Even so, this is the work of @AmazonHelp. I wonder if I was born to Help them?

Thank you for reading my complaints. I will write again.

[Related articles]
-How can do if you can not login to your Amazon account?
-How did John Smith get a reply from Amazon?
-Did @AmazonHelp help who?

No comments:

Post a Comment