Thursday, December 13, 2018

Would you like to add Indian film actress to the victim list?

Hello everyone. Do you know Sonakshi Sinha (@sonakshisinha)? I did not know her until the other day. According to Wikipedia she is a Indian film actress and model.

(*This is just a reference image)


Why did her name cameo appearance on my blog? Because she is like me. She is also one Amazon victim. She received something dirty from Amazon.

Amazon fraud is like a natural calamity. In the victim list, both rich and poor, strong and weak, even Indian film actress are added. It may be possible to find your name there tomorrow.

A one person said. "We must evaluate Amazon highly. They do not discriminate against people." This is the truth. The same tragedy continues unless they improve the current system.

Amazon floods more frequently than a river with the same name. However, still I do not like drowning.

Thank you for reading my complaints. I will write again.

[Related articles]
-Is "Amazon India" synonymous with the lawless zone?
-Want to experience the lowest customer service?
-Why am I being angry?

No comments:

Post a Comment