Saturday, December 15, 2018

Still the last Emperor keeps silent?

Hello everyone. Do you know that there is a one emperor in this age? He has net worth of $138.2 billion, and following about 613,000 followers.

He is famous for being very silent. He never tweet from November 20. Even if his people are screams desperately.

Of course the thousands of dollars and hundreds of products I have lost by Amazon fraud is smaller than mustard seeds for the emperor's eyes. So should I bow down to him? No! Absolutely not!

Oddly the emperor told something the other day. If Amazon does not take care of customers, Amazon can not keep sitting at the top. Yes! I fully agree with this opinion!

The emperor predicted his own future. Sometimes human experience such strange things. This can be an important advice for the emperor and all Amazon employees.

Oh, I was talking about the anonymous emperor, but the name of Amazon came out unnoticed. I also do not want to see the Amazon empire collapse for just a few thousand dollars and hundreds of products.

I will continue to talk about my opinion for Amazon. I hope that I also to be silent like an emperor soon.

Thank you for reading my complaints. I will write again.

[Related articles]
-Will Jeff reply to my letter?
-Will our Emperor remarry with the Devil with $69 billion?
-"We banished you from our Empire. But pay the taxes" ?

No comments:

Post a Comment