Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Is Amazon policy higher than in any country's constitution and laws?

Hello everyone. Continue to talk about experiences when chatting with Amazon customer service.

They lost the package as usual. I asked for a refund. It took me more than 10 minutes to check. And finally they agreed to refund.

I was kept waiting for 5 minutes. They said, "I am sorry. There is an error in the refund system. But please do not worry. I will transfer this chat to another department."

WHAT!? They say I will forward you to another department after seeing me waiting for more than 15 minutes. They gave me the runaround.

What do you think will happen if I agree with this? Exactly! I have to explain again order ID, product name and why I want to refund. I will be kept waiting for 30 minutes in total.

So I refused. "Please do not transfer. Just you contact another department and issue refund."

They said, "I can not do that."

"WHY?"

"This is Amazon policy."

I was shocked and kept silent. 10 minutes passed. Amazon said, "You did not talk for 10 minutes. We close this chat soon."

WHY? Now, let's all say together! "This is Amazon policy!!!!!!"

I ended up taking a about a hour to get a refund after all. Someone please tip me...

Thank you for reading my complaints. I will write again.

[Related articles]
-"We banished you from our Empire. But pay the taxes" ?
-Is Amazon proud to have employees with minimum wage?
-Is "Amazon India" synonymous with the lawless zone?

No comments:

Post a Comment