Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Is the real "FBA" the biggest income source of Amazon?

Hello everyone. Do you know FBA? This is a service for Amazon sellers, and Amazon is frequently advertising it.

FBA is a name made from the initials of "Fulfillment by Amazon". As a nuance is like a "Amazon will do everything for sell". Below is a description by Amazon about this.

----------------------------------------------------
Let Amazon pick, pack, and ship your orders
You sell it, we ship it. Amazon has one of the most advanced fulfillment networks in the world. With Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), you store your products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we pick, pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. FBA can help you scale your business and reach more customers.
----------------------------------------------------

This is a very attractive service for Amazon sellers. As a price, Amazon charges the following fee to sellers.

Amazon referral fee
Variable Closing Fee
Pick & Pack
Weight Handling
30 Day Storage

In addition to this, the staff at Amazon warehouse frequently miscounts the number of products delivered by seller or loses it.

Still sellers must be patient. Because Amazon's ability to attract customers is excellent, even if there is payment of the above fee or some loss of products.

But I was careless. There was a pitfall in the FBA that does not appear on the front. That is account (login) block by Amazon. Since Amazon holds sales proceeds and a lot of products, the impact to FBA sellers is great.

I have heard that Amazon sometimes takes tough measures such as account blocking against sellers who do not use FBA. That is because there is a possibility that a fraudster who actually does not sell products is missing in the sellers.

But I was careless. I experienced the fact that the FBA seller is no exception. If Amazon say black, even Polar bear is black. Amazon has such a threatening power to sellers and customers.

But please think about it. How can do an FBA seller like me fraud? By sell counterfeits? Amazon checks them and I have never received complaints from customers. Amazon did not send any warning about my products.

And Amazon that I trusted betrayed me quietly. They blocked my account without saying anything and robbed me of thousands of dollars and hundreds of products.

FBA. Fulfillment by Amazon? No. "Fraud by Amazon".

Thank you for reading my complaints. I will write again.

[Related articles]
-Why am I being angry?
-A fraud group to piggyback on a fraud company?
-"We banished you from our Empire. But pay the taxes" ?

No comments:

Post a Comment