Monday, December 10, 2018

No.1 one way company in the world?

Hello everyone. I said lastly that if you can not login to seller central, Amazon seller there is no way to contact Amazon.

This is a really serious problem. However, Amazon sellers do not know this until it suffers from this damage. Customers? Most of them will not know this for the rest of their lives.

Let me say the harm done to me. Thousands of dollars sales (money). And several hundred products. This was instantly robbed by Amazon.

Did you think it was small? Yeah, I may be said that it is a happiness unhappy. Should I lie down? NO! I do not like to die by trampled by the giant.

This is real "Attack On Titan". Even if I am a dwarf, I should be able to fight. Amazon perish for my thousands of dollars.

Thank you for reading my complaints. I will write again.

[Related articles]
-Can Amazon.com customers chat or call to Amazon?
-Did @AmazonHelp help who?
-Are we an Amazon's Toy? How long will they keep this Game?

No comments:

Post a Comment