Monday, December 10, 2018

Want to experience the lowest customer service?

Hello everyone. Customer service. Amazon is using this word shamelessly. In fact it is not something to call the Service.

I have talked as Amazon seller until now. But at the same time I was a customer. This time I will tell you what I experienced as an Amazon customer.

Amazon frequently loses packages. The customer naturally gets angry. He will contact Amazon as soon as possible. By chat.

"Hello Amazon. I never receive my package. Could you refund asap?"

Amazon say, "How are you? Sorry. I will check it. Could you let me know your order ID?"

WHAT!? We have already entered the order ID when we start chatting with Amazon. But they always ask us the order ID.

Since it can not be helped, when I start chatting, I decided to tell Amazon the order ID in advance.

"Hello Amazon. About order #111-111111111-111111111.I never receive my package. Could you refund asap?"

Amazon say, "How are you? Sorry. I will check it. Could you let me know product name?"

WHAT!? What kind of joke is this? We are customer service for Amazon.

And Amazon say, "Would you like to get replacement?"

WHAT!? Can not you read the letters? Why does such a person irritate customers by name of customer service?

It takes a very long time to receive a refund from Amazon. Even if it is just several dollars.

Thank you for reading my complaints. I will write again.

[Related articles]
-Is Amazon policy higher than in any country's constitution and laws?
-Will shipping costs be deficit in overseas shipment?
-Is it a gift service to ruin your gift?

No comments:

Post a Comment