Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Will Jeff reply to my letter?

Hello everyone. I sent a message again to Jeff Bezos (jeff@amazon.com). Since he is a busy man, I will wait about 3 more days.

---------------------------------------------
Dear Amazon CEO Jeff,

Hello. This is Amazon.com seller XXX(Name) from XXX(Store name). How are you doing? I heard that you are focusing on space development. It's really good and big dream! You may be strong focus about it, but also would you not turn your attention to what is near you a little?

Actually I have one big problem since the end of last month. I have been can't to login to my Amazon account from that time on until today. I was selling my products by using FBA. As a result, Amazon holding the my several thousand dollars sales proceeds and hundreds of products.

Please don't scoff at this. For you this may be less than the tip you hand to the waiter at lunch time, but for me it's an asset to protect the life of me and my family. Please understand it. You and I are not born with hold of bills.

I sent emails to Amazon's contacts and various email addresses, but I did not receive a reply. Since I can not help it, I registered a Twitter account and kept sending messages to @AmazonHelp. They reacted to me in the early days. Could you imagine how much I felt saved at that time? Actually they sent me a contact link and gave me a reply. But my problem was not solved.

After that they began to ignore my message. I tried to reply to their email address, but that was an unreplyeable address. 3 weeks have passed since the problem occurred. I had to keep shouting "Amazon Fraud!" on Twitter.

Do you know why I did so? If Amazon's business partner neglect to pay anything to Amazon, I think that Amazon first does is to encourage payment them. But if business partners continue to ignore it, Amazon will sue them. This is the same. This is a natural behavior as a person engaged in business.

I have not heard it at all since I sell my products through FBA, but if I violated any Amazon policy, please let me know that. The reason why I am confused is that suddenly login to my account has been blocked without receiving any warning from Amazon. Really I have not received any explanation about this.

Another thing, this is not my problem directly, but I have something to say to you. That's about @AmazonHelp on Twitter. I don't want to criticize you. But frankly speak, @AmazonHelp is very unpopular. Troubled customers and sellers send a message to @AmazonHelp. They say "I understand. We will solve your problem soon". However, problems will not be solved after a long time.

Many customers and sellers including me, blamed @AmazonHelp. The reason is their template (copy and paste) work. They always send messages of the same content to customers, and they don't take responsibility even for a small thing. The customers felt as if they were against robot.

Jeff. Please let me told you. You should believe more @AmazonHelp's staff and to leave responsible work. If they can more flexibly respond to customers, many customer problems and discontent will be solved. Not only that, people will praise Amazon on Twitter. Of course I am also.

I understand that this reform costs education time and money and there are risks. It is very lossy and inefficient in the short term. However, I think that there is no other useful investment in the long term. Yes! This is just like investing in space development.

I would be happy if you are interested in my story even a little. And if many customers and sellers, and also @AmazonHelp staff can smile, I'm glad very well.

In the unlikely event, if you do not reply to me, I have no choice but to despair. I don't want to think Amazon is such a company. Please remove my disappointment of passed 3 weeks with your sincere heart.

I 'll looking forward to your response. Please help me.

Sincerely,
XXX(Name)
----------------------------------------------------

From the eyes of him I am almost one of the dust. However, we still have to keep knocking the door until @JeffBezos and @AmazonHelp wake up.

Thank you for reading my complaints. I will write again.

[Related articles]
-How did John Smith get a reply from Amazon?
-Still the last Emperor keeps silent?
-No.1 one way company in the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment