Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Is Amazon proud to have employees with minimum wage?

Hello everyone. Compliance with the law is great. But I think that it is not something to boast about. Especially large corporations are obliged to obey and responsible the law.

I have found a tweet with Amazon Policy's official Twitter account (@amazon_policy). The sentence is full of pride.

----------------------------------------------------
Last fall we announced the new Amazon $15 wage for all hourly employees in the US. Today we applaud the introduction of bills to raise the federal minimum wage to $15. Thank you @BobbyScott @RepStephMurphy @PattyMurray @SenSanders for your leadership on this issue. #RaisetheWage
----------------------------------------------------

Great! Great! Great! Amazon had guaranteed all employees a minimum wage of $ 15 ahead of the US government! I have never seen any more pride thing!

Hey Amazon, did you feel good now? Is pay $15 to employees big news than pay $69 billion to a divorced wife? Yeah, there are no other people who comply with the law as much as Jeff does.

By the way, when will you pay the minimum wage for me? Strictly speaking it is not a salary. Just my money. That is thousands of dollars and hundreds of products you unjustly robbed from me.

Your boast is the same as a murderer proud "I did not ignore the signal." How long will you not change that embarrassing policy?

Thank you for reading my complaints. I will write again.

[Related articles]
-Is Amazon policy higher than in any country's constitution and laws?
-Is "Amazon India" synonymous with the lawless zone?
-Why do we have to pay Jeff's divorce palimony?

No comments:

Post a Comment