Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Why do we have to pay Jeff's divorce palimony?

Hello everyone. I think you already know as big news all over the world, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos (@JeffBezos) got divorced the other day.

Originally I would like to comfort and encourage him from the bottom of my heart. Unfortunately that is impossible. Because he is the top of the organization that robbed thousands of dollars and hundreds of products from me. Congratulations!

According to some reports, he may lose $69 billion equivalent to half of his wealth. It itself is not a big problem. Please think about it. He still has $69 billion. How many such people are in the world? Congratulations!

The problem is that some of the parts (even if it is really a small part) that make up that dirty his wealth. It were taken from us, Amazon victims. Why should we be responsible for Jeff's missed marriage? Why do we have to pay Jeff's divorce palimony?

I still can not log in to my Amazon account, money does not come back, and I have not received reply email from Amazon or Jeff. Even if he was depressed due to the divorce problem, there should not be an Amazon policy "Do not have to respond to customers".

Hey Jeff. It's late but never too late. Please solve our problem as soon as possible. If you solve this problem, I will celebrate words from the bottom of my heart when you remarry. Congratulations!

Thank you for reading my complaints. I will write again.

[Related articles]
-Will our Emperor remarry with the Devil with $69 billion?
-Is the real "FBA" the biggest income source of Amazon?
-Still the last Emperor keeps silent?

No comments:

Post a Comment